Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bowling

We went bowling last week with 4 and 5 year olds. Kids are hilarious!!! Of course I don't catch these on video, but these are my favorites...

The little boy that forgets what lane we bowl on... we are on 19, he wanders down to 22!!! I run after him. This is the same boy who bowls my first ball in the 10th frame, thank goodness for bumpers!

The little girl who walked up to the lane, holding the ball in a bear hug at her chest. She drops the ball and it slowly, slowly, slowly makes it down to the pins.

And then we have the shot-putter... One of the stronger boys takes the ball and literally throws the ball OVERHAND down the lane. Quite a THUD.

The best part... no smashed toes, no broken fingers, and the kids really loved it. If you have a 4 year old (or even a 3 year old) I highly recommend planning a bowling night- it is a blast.

I am a teacher and any pictures I take can be used only for school use, but this video is pretty cute. (Shhhhhh, don't tell)


Yes, it would have been much better if he had gotten a spare... but still pretty entertaining.

I had to write subtitles because I don't know how to edit the sound- I say the child's name a couple too many times. I will know for next time.

3 comments:

Marci said...

That's awesome! We've wanted to take Addie bowling, but don't know of a place that isn't smoke filled. We should get together and you can laugh at Corey trying to teach Addie how to bowl for real...not just with the Wii remote :)

michelle said...

This is CLASSIC!

Brittany and Scott said...

holy cow!!! you guys already started school? sorry we're playing phone tag but we'll be in touch!!