Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A week of firsts...

Jack enjoyed his first...

Birthday Cake
Play date with Trevin (Jack slept through most of it, but Dan got to play some video games with Trevin's dad, and Trevin's mom and I sat and talked... Who had the play date?)


Play Group at the Milwaukee Domes- I got to use my Baby Bjorn.


We have had a lot of fun... Dad is going to be home with us on Friday, let's see what trouble we can get into then. :)


I almost forgot about mom's firsts...

A night with 5+ hours of uninterrupted sleep (Tuesday Night)
Mom & Jack's first night on the couch (last night... he just didn't want to go back to sleep at 4:30 AM, I figure I might as well let Dan sleep...)

4 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Maralee you are looking so good! I love your little baby boy and you are so funny setting him up on play dates already.

emily j said...

Yay for 5 hours of sleep! Let's get together next week sometime - I know Kate would love a playdate with Jack (I just have to make sure she doesn't poke him in the eye or something...)

Diane said...

There will be so many "firsts" Enjoy each and every one.

Brittany and Scott said...

5 hours of sleeping at night. i am so jealous!!! jackson will sleep initially for 3 to 3 1/2 hours and after his first wakeup its every 2.