Sunday, October 25, 2009

Free Entertainment

We have been using our food grinder from my sister to feed Jack dinner at night. He just has what we are having. Some meals are better than others- this one was GREAT!!! for entertainment purposes



Our little Mozart



Our lives are full of ma-ma's and da-da's, even some "ba-ba-ba" and "na-na" but I think I heard Jack's official first word. We look at the fridge every day and there is a picture of Manda from her wedding that Jack always seems to look at ( it's her white teeth, great smile, or maybe it's just the HUGE cake behind her). I decided to say "That's Manda, You try "ma-da" and he did it!!! He said "Ma-da" I think he's a genius!!!

(At least he has that going for him, he is just starting to scoot backwards but no crawling yet!)

5 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

I was glad to catch you in the mothers room yesterday. Good to see you! I'm looking forward to making cards. I'm a space cadette and forgot to ask How Dan is feeling? Jack is great, thanks for sharing!
HA HA, my verification word is MANAD! Flip the last 2 letters and it would of been manda. So funny.

kris said...

How fun!! He is getting so big.

Cami and Juan said...

I guess Manda's officially the favorite aunt. Ha ha! Good idea with that food grinder.

Titensor Family said...

manda's just got the easiest name :) I like the videos...

Julaine said...

Jason says, "It's good to see another kid bang everything"! The food video was funny. They make these funny faces yet still eat it, some part of it must be good. That is sweet that he looks at Manda's picture everyday.