Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween Celebrations are coming to an end! It has been really fun this year with a 2 1/2 year old. His favorite part, costumes. His least favorite part (maybe a show/exaggeration) is him telling me he is afraid of everything. It's actually pretty funny, but he is genuinely a little leery of the dark-a flashlight is his #1 companion.

We carved a pumpkin for the family. Jack loved the candle inside and the pumpkin's two teeth.


The kids were Minnie & Mickey Mouse! Our only picture from the ward Halloween party. Jack loved getting all of the treats. (I should nte that we had a soup/chili cook-off my soup took 3rd place...)

This is our 3rd Trick-or treating adventure (obviously not many pictures from the other two!)
We trick-or-treated to 3 of Grandma & Papa's neighbors, in our stroller, in the rain. The kids survived- Dan and I were pretty wet.
Happy Halloween! We dressed festive for today!
And I think that is the end of our celebrating. Jack sat down to watch a Mickey Mouse episode, in his Mickey Mouse costume. And I came back, he was sleeping sitting up. I helped him lie down so he was a little more comfortable.

I think this is a case of "Too Much Halloween." Happy November tomorrow!


4 comments:

Titensor Family said...

i love this post!! Awesome costumes!! :)

The Gray Gang said...

Super cute costumes. Nora looks so big!

Kim Cannon said...

So Cute. Love that Jack fell asleep sitting up, maybe he was out too late last night!

Cami and Juan said...

I love the Mickey and Minnie, so classic. It did seem like Halloween was a lot this year, it must be the weekend followed by the actual holiday on Monday. We are partied out also.