Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Begins...

Happy Summer! I'm sure everyone is excited about the warmer weather, the sun staying out late, summer vacations, and all of the other wonderful things summer brings.

In Wisconsin, it rains.
Marcia's graduation party was rained out. The party moved inside.
Some found something to do outside.

Dan & my cousin Jeff diving for a frisbee... nobody got it.

The youth at the party...
Even with all the rain, the party was a BLAST! Luckily, our basement was dry when we got home.
I hope the rest of you Wisconsinites are dry too! Hang in there for just a couple more days.



2 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

my mom told me about dan and jeff's little adventure i just had a hard time picturing that there was really that much water. stay dry!!

Beverly B. said...

That is some wild weather.