Sunday, October 5, 2008

THANKSGIVING PANTS Utah Part 1

The real reason we go to Utah... FOOD
Dan and I arrived in Utah on Tuesday late morning. By Tuesday night we had visited Los Hermanos and Tucanos, 2 of my favorite restaurants, and on Wednesday for lunch- Cafe Rio.

Dan was there for work but Tucanos is his ALL TIME favorite restaurant. (Side note- at our wedding shower, we played the bubble gum game where they ask me ask me all of these questions about Dan and if I get the answer wrong, I have to put another piece of Bubblicious Bubble Gum in my mouth. They asked me what Dan's favorite place to eat was and I had NO idea... Sad to say, I added another piece of bubble gum to my already full mouth.)

So, Tuesday night we went to Tucanos in Salt Lake City with Dan's aunt Tina. The food was delicous, just like always, and we came out with FULL STOMACHS. I took a picture of Dan and noticed he was still wearing his sweats he put on at 4:30 AM when we left our house. I was wearing my first pair of maternity pants (I figured they would be more comfortable sitting on the plane all day.) We are SO CLASSY, but who cares! We needed somewhere to put the food-hence the Thanksgiving Pants!

***Friends Episode: The Rumor (with Brad Pitt)

Joey: (entering, wearing the maternity pants from earlier) All right where’s that turkey!

Phoebe: Joey! Those are my maternity pants!

Joey: Not now! These are my Thanksgiving pants!


1 comment:

Marci said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad you're getting into the maternity pants because I can't wait to see that baby bump on you. Unfortunately, I am already feeling the pinch and am much less pregnant than you...sigh! I have to agree about Utah, the food is far and away better than anything we've discovered in Milwaukee. The only restaurant we "have to go to" is Bob Chinn's Crabshack in Chicago, and it's too pricy to splurge on more than when company is in town. Glad you're back!