Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 weeks in...

We have been home for 2 weeks, back to real life- work, piano lessons, church, etc. Overall, things are going well.

After my first week of work, Jack and I met Dan up in Steven's Point for a frisbee tournament. It was GREAT! It was awfully sunny and a little windy, so baby Jack didn't quite know how to handle it. Obviously, he figured it out by day 2 and enjoyed the fresh air.


It was my first Mother's Day! The baby room at work made magnets with our child's picture on it- I got an "I love Mommy" magnet/frame with a very cute picture they took. I didn't expect anything, so it was a fun surprise.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's out there!!!
I have found one of the greatest things about having a baby is dressing him (and if I can match- why not???) Last week Jack and I matched for Cinco de Mayo, I wore brown to match his puppy dog outfit and on Mother's Day, I wore brown & off-white to match Baby Jack's cute outfit from Auntie Melissa. No one really noticed, but I liked it.

No matter how busy we get, we always make time for play time... I wouldn't trade this time for the world! (I think he may be camera shy...)




Well,
most everything is going well... I really miss visiting my friends and family during the week. I have been trying to stick to work & piano lessons, and save my free time to be as a family (and somewhere I find time to rest.) Sometimes I feel like I barely have time to chat on the phone. So- to all of the friends that I never get around to calling or visiting, I am sorry and "HELLO!" I am still here!

5 comments:

kris said...

So cute! glad you are all doing well.

Julaine said...

I never noticed the birth mark on Jack's forehead before, i think it's cute. You have such a good pitch when you're playing with Jack...I'm tone deaf!!

Titensor Family said...

Hello...you remind me of gangy bluth and her son buster on the television show Arrested Development. They match and do magazine covers together. Maybe after Sadie fits in more than 3 outfits I'll match with her too. Jacks baseball outfit is great! glad you guys had fun

Manda Sue said...

HELLO GIRL! Loved catching up with you on the blog. Its good to hear all is well, and that you had a good mothers day. Love the matching, matchers notice. Cant wait for little kiddies to do the same!! :)

Brittany and Scott said...

wow i guess i should feel special!! :)