Friday, May 1, 2009

Manda is married...

So... 5 down, 1 to go. Manda got married this last week in Utah. We were very very busy- a whole lot going on!

We finally got a family picture- not great but we're a family. I made Jack's tie so he could match the wedding party. I liked it. :)

Manda looked beautiful- these are just a couple odds and end pictures I took.


Jack on the way to the luncheon. It was a long day but he did great!
I saw my friend Susan and her baby- he is 3 weeks older than Jack.
The last day... Jack and his 2 cousins.

Monday back from vacation, I went back to work. Jack comes with me- this a picture of his first day! Check out his double chin and his oversized belly! (Jack did so good in the infant room- he loves my friend who takes care of him and he naps for her! I am very happy and feel good that he is in such good care!)

And to top of the busy- very exciting week... My sister Miriam had her baby on Tuesday, April 28. She posted her "last pregnant picture" on her blog- but this is truly one of the last to remember her little belly by. :) We are so excited about Jack's newest cousin Sadie Lynn!

6 comments:

emily j said...

I am so glad everything went well on your trip. Manda is such a beautiful bride! Very exciting for Miriam as well. We'll have to talk soon and catch up!

Titensor Family said...

i love jacks picture on his first day of school. you should frame. how do you even get out of the house that early with a baby. lets be honest. we had to take sadie in for testing before nine the last two days...and it was a struggle! so hats off to you.

Brittany and Scott said...

love the tie you made for jack!! hope your return to work is going well; i am sure all your little students missed ya.

michelle said...

Jack's chin and belly are awesome... especially the belly! What a healthy and happy boy.
We miss you guys!

Cami and Juan said...

He makes such fun faces. Lauren is getting big, and Micah looks like he hates taking pictures. Haha.

H. said...

What a great time! Manda is gorgeous, I didn't even think about making a tie when I couldn't find one the right size for my guy, and I LOVE the picture of Jack when you are on the way to the luncheon. That face is so great! And I can't believe how much he looks like your dad in the last smiley picture. Glad you are back. Glad you had a good time.