Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The busy life of Jack...

We have been awfully busy at our house! Dad (Dan) celebrated a birthday last Thursday, and we celebrated with SWORDFISH. It was delicious!

I gave dad some Swedish fish to share with me, and Mom gave him a game he wanted and a book (kind of lame) but something more is on the way. :)

Friday I was lucky enough to meet my friend Jackson from Arizona (Brittany's baby). He is 10 days older than me. You should see him play on his belly, he is a PRO! One day I will hopefully be just like him! We even had our first lesson in sharing toys.



Saturday, we went to a baby shower for yet another friend of mine. His name will be Parker Diego. Mom had her playdate with her friends, and I had mine with Jackson and Hudson. Boy, I am sure lucky to have so many friends! Mom is lucky to have great friends too!
And finally, Sunday came. Papa and Grandma returned from Utah, and Auntie Marcia too! (She tells me that she is no longer in the running as "favorite aunt" with my cousins, so she can be my favorite aunt. We shall see...) We just are so excited she is home! We missed her!

Just like we miss the rest of our family that is far away!

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Yay for friends! He is so cute.

Titensor Family said...

favorite aunt...marcia needs to have it all doesn't she. I got some way cute pics of her and sadie at the quilt museum. I should make a special frame for her that says that.