Sunday, September 27, 2009

A good wife...

When talking with friends, I often refer to myself as "a good wife." I can give you 100 reasons why, but the most important is that I am a good wife because I have a good husband.

Dan scheduled and paid for me to have a massage on Friday (he even gave me a little extra cash so I went out to lunch with friends on him. Added bonus.) The massage was wonderful, so relaxing I didn't even think/worry about how happy or unhappy Baby Jack was without me. Luckily he wasn't so unhappy!



How could he be when he spent the afternoon with his Auntie Miriam and cousin Sadie???


Auntie Miriam and Sadie came to town on Wednesday, and are staying for a whole week. We were looking forward to their visit. Sadie is just 2 months younger than Jack but they are almost the same size- Jack's just a little thicker in the mid-section. Matching thighs though. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Grandma Diane came to visit last weekend and we just enjoyed relaxing and spending time at home. It was great!After a long, busy week, it was nice to relax today as a family.
A good morning bath.
Football with Dad
And trying out a new hat while Jack played with his toys (on Mom & Dad's bed)

4 comments:

Titensor Family said...

I bet it was a relief when mom walked in right before you left!! You probably thought...thank goodness...what if miriam has a melt down with two?? Jk. anytime bring him over...we want to play!

Cami and Juan said...

What a cute picture of Jack and Sadie, they look like they hit it off right away!

Julaine said...

Sounds like the cousins had fun. Bath pictures are my favorite. Jack looks very cute in his new hat!

Brittany and Scott said...

cute pic of jack with the hat. is it that cold there already? yikes!! we are still lathering on the sunscreen.