Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh what do we do...

when Grandma Cindy is away?

House Projects with Papa Russ.
It all began when Dan and I were out of town, and the "Yard Fairies" paid our house a visit. A little lawn mowing, weeding, trimming, and new woodchips really does wonders for a yard that we just haven't kept up on.

But while Grandma Cindy was visiting Jack's newest cousin, Cade Holladay, Papa Russ helped us with LOTS of house projects. I have new shelves in the back closet for a pantry. Our basement is all cleaned out of garbage and boxes, and our bathroom walls are finished! Not to mention the wee morning visits to SPRAY our roof for bees. Yellow Jackets to be exact, and boy do we have a problem. 6+ cans of bee spray and It is just staring to look better. And, in my spare time, I scrubbed our shower and mopped the kitchen floor. I'm feeling good, ready for another week. :)


2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

You go girl! What an awesome Dad you have.

Lofgrens said...

Aren't dad's the best? my dad does the same thing for us when he comes to visit? What would we do without them???