Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Celebration!

We have been very busy at our house getting ready for the Holidays. :) A couple pictures to document the madness!!!
Jack saw Santa for the first time at our church Christmas Party. He either looked grumpy, or a little shy as he covered his mouth for pictures. It was pretty cute, and I scored a candy cane. :)


Jack and Papa Russ at the party- Jack loved his Christmas tie.

After a long night- He is BUNDLED in his snowsuit & hat. We also pulled out the love sac so our company can stay in our second bedroom. We have had a hard time organizing furniture to accommodate a Christmas tree and company!

We finally got our Christmas Tree (Saturday 11/19). We braved the cold and cut down the tree together. A lady we passed reassured us "You DO know that he won't remember this." I kindly smiled and said "I know, but we will."

Jack as he watched us put the tree in the stand. He was loving it! I ran out of lights, so we will get a picture of the tree when it's all decorated. And finally, our Christmas Miracle. Jack is crawling! He crawled Friday day a couple times, I got a short video for Dan, but this video is much cuter. It is so exciting to watch him move around!!!


5 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

The Hud man is jealous! Go Jack!!!

Julaine said...

Way to go Jack! That is very exciting to be crawling! I think the first 18 months of a baby's life the things we do with them are for us, not for the baby! Way to handle that lady.

Marci said...

Ha ha, you did NOT get your tree that early... I was a little confused till I realised you oopsed :) I'm a little embarrased that even in the poor lighting my carpet still looks terrible, can't wait to see the new stuff before we leave!!

The Bostons said...

We've been planning on a tree so our living room has been wide open for weeks!!! So, no we did not have our tree but we have been doing the furniture shuffle. :) Is that what I oops on?

dan said...

Yay Jack! Are you having fun chasing him around the house?
Tara