Monday, January 4, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life...

Dan took a weekend trip to AZ to see the Packers play, so Jack and I went to stay the weekend with Papa Russ (because Grandma Cindy and Marcia headed to ID to get Marcia set up for a new semester at school.) We just enjoyed relaxing, playing with Jack, and watched the movie "It's a Wonderful Life." I think I have avoided that movie because it is in black and white, but I really enjoyed it, and will even give another good classic a try. :)

While Dan was away, Jack picked up a new trick! I think we have him all kinds of confused!



I've got a pretty wonderful life...

1 comment:

Brittany and Scott said...

so cute!!! we have been trying to work on clapping but he won't do it by himself. have you read the elmo book "so big!"? it's a fav with our boy