Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's always a party...

It is amazing how much FUN we can fit into one day! On Sunday we went down to Naperville to visit Jack's cousins and to see baby Cade get blessed. After church we enjoyed a big feast, celebrated Micah's birthday (we missed the celebration last week), played Mario Brothers on the Wii, and had a Superbowl Party. Exhausting, but so much fun! These are the only pictures I took to capture all of the excitement, but they are pretty cute.

Jack was all about the food. He loved the chips, picked at the nacho tray just a little bit, and just wanted to part of the excitement. It was great! (This is Lauren trying to help give him a chip, he's like "NO THANKS, I can do it on my own." Or he'd actually take the chip and then have like 4 chips in his mouth at once.)

Lauren, Grandma Cindy, and Jack just playing around. They're actually playing with baby Cade who is in the exer-saucer(sp?)...
I was the brain behind this picture, I should have not cut Cade out. it was cute that Cade and Jack were playing together.

And a couple extra pictures...

Our little Mozart
I half expected Jack to be standing by the window looking at the cars, chewing on the windowsill, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this.

And of course, my rainbow scarf. Jack LOVES this! (People ask me why I have a rainbow scarf- a student gave it to me years ago. It is the only fleece scarf I have so I wear it when I want something extra snuggly. It's unfortunate my SON has taken a liking to it, but oh well!)

2 comments:

Julaine said...

Those nachos look yummy! Jacks little laugh is cute. Babies laughs always bring a smile to my face. I like the rainbow scarf. All the pictures are great.

Cami and Juan said...

He's so cute playing that piano. And Lauren is looking exactly like Marcia to me. Gotta love the super bowl parties with all the food!