Sunday, October 24, 2010

A little vacation...

I hate goodbyes... About 2 months ago our close friends moved to Indiana and I was really sad. Many times when friends move away I tell myself "oh, you're moving to Utah. We'll see you again!" So- this was no different. Only 5/6 hours away, I knew we'd see them at least twice before they moved with their next job assignment.

This was our first adventure. We went to visit them for the weekend and celebrated their youngest baby's blessing at church. The weekend was packed with lots of fun, and lots of relaxing! We loved it!

Thanks for the wonderful weekend!

Great friends

Feeding the animals

A family hayride

Picking Pumpkins

Just having fun
Funny story: I leave these two to play kitchen. I am just organizing our things in the room next door. I hear Jack's friend say "No Jack, No Jack." So I run in to save her (who knows what Jack might be doing. I was afraid he was trying to bite her-which rarely happens but if someone is in his way, it might.) and her arms were covered in spit. I asked her if Jack bit her? She said "no, he was licking me." Where do kids learn these things?

The Big Day

Saying goodbye- we'll see you again soon!


Dan was so good feeding the animals with Jack and the kids. I am very good at giving orders, but notice what side of the camera I am on... I like it that way!

1 comment:

emily j said...

I am so glad you came to visit!!!!!!!! It was a good weekend. And you got some cute pics too :)