Sunday, October 31, 2010

A month in review

We are BUSY, and I mean BUSY! Lots of fun things to do, so many people to see, and somehow we get things done around the house and enjoy just being together.

Besides our trip to Indiana, here's a little bit of what we've been up to...


A quiet moment- in our tent. Jack LOVES this book! He will sit and read it, talk about it for at least 10-20 minutes. It is wonderful!
Playing at the Pumpkin Farm

Attempting a festive portrait

Playing in the leaves

Painting Pumpkins
Packer Game with Friends- too busy with toys to smile for a picture.
There is very little I do without help. Making pizza is no different!
The Children's Museum with Friends

Our Church Halloween Party... Elastigirl, Jack Jack, and Mr. Incredible
Trick-Or-Treating with friends today
I watch the Office (Dan does not.) On this last week's episode Jim kind of rolls his eyes at Pam's Popeye & Olive Oil Costumes. At the end of the episode Jim is very sweet and says something like "Pam may be a little dorky, but she's my dork" as they walk around as a family TOGETHER in costume. I loved it!
I'm sure that's how Dan feels about me sometimes- I am a little dorky but with good intentions.
Dan was a trooper- the 2 times we dressed up as a family he was quick to notice that he was the only adult male dressed up. I loved dressing up together (we usually don't do anything for Halloween so this was very exciting for me!) I think he would admit he kind of liked it, dressing up all together.
He is my Mr. Incredible!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your costumes!!!