Monday, February 21, 2011

Filling in the gaps

We have been very busy the last couple of months- I know I like to complain about it, and I do take pictures but have been a little lazy/or just too busy to post them all. So here it is- pictures at all!

We went sledding in Chicago when we went to visit Jack's cousins. Auntie Marcia was in town too! Jack- didn't love it but did enjoy it once he was on his way down the hill.


Jack has obviously been busy also. He has fallen asleep in the lovesac, on the floor, the couch, and in our arms a couple times. His sleep is FAR from under control. We are working on that. :)

Superbowl Sunday: Maybe we are out of control when it comes to sleep because Jack was sick. Probably just a cold, but his fever Superbowl Sunday was OUT OF CONTROL! and he refused medicine time and time again. So we have no pictures of the game, but we were decked out for church (before I sent Jack and Dan home.) My mom and dad brought over a cheese-head tie and earrings the night before the big game. We were a HIT!
Jack and his friend enjoy relaxing, watching me make cookies in their comfy chairs.
And of course, Marshmallow Wars. Jack gets right into the action. :)
And enjoys the treat!
Yesterday we got some new snow- Dan and Jack went outside to build a snowman together as I enjoyed a little quiet time inside. Aaaahhhh, a little rest is all we need sometimes.


Publish Post

3 comments:

Julaine said...

I'm with you on the too lazy or tired too post things. Looks like you guys are really taking advantage and fun of all this snow.
happy birthday jack!

Cami and Juan said...

Such a wintery post. I keep forgetting it is still winter, I'm inside that much. Ha ha. Enjoy the quiet time before your new baby comes.

Manda said...

HAHa. Good thing you posted your packer day outfits, that made my day, you and those earrings. hehe! ow ow! you guys are too funny! Looks like Jack had a great bday! I miss you guys! I hope we get to visit soon. Can't wait for your new baby...I'm rooting girl! Who knows tho. :)