Monday, March 28, 2011

Here she is!!!

Nora Ann was added to our little family on Sunday, March 27th 12:57 PM. She was 6 lb. 14 oz. 21 inches long. Beautiful dark hair.

The details of her arrival can wait for another day, but now that she is here everything is WONDERFUL!






Right after labor... 20 min of sleep for the night did not do me any favors! Dan got 2 hours, that's why he looks so good-and he didn't have to birth the baby... He was a wonderful support and helped our 1 nurse deliver Nora. He is AMAZING!)

10 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Yay! She is beautiful!

Megan said...

SHE!! yay! COngratulations. Great work. She is perfect.

kris said...

wow! Congrats, I hope you are both doing well :)

Titensor Family said...

Awesome. I love it. Marcia says she looks like her. :) She says the same thing about claire. Can't wait to hold her!

Kim Cannon said...

I can't wait to meet her! Glad everything went well.

lindsy said...

She is so tiny and beautiful! Congratulations!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Congratulations! So exciting that you have a little girl to add to your family. She is just perfect.

The Moyers said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm sure you are breathing a sigh of relief now that she is here safe and healthy. Can't wait to see more of her. I hope that Jack is doing well! Good luck!

Manda said...

Hooray! She is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her sometime soon! Jack looks so excited to be a big brother!

Natalie Francis said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. I love the head of dark hair!