Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Favorite People

This is my FAVORITE BUNCH of people. Let me tell you why...

Nora- she is beautiful and a wonderful baby. She loves to be snuggled, loves to look at me, and is a great sleeper (well, great for being 6 weeks old.) She is a wonderful addition to our family- my little princess, love bug, sweetheart, you name it. I am so lucky to have her as my daughter. (Hopefully she will feel that way about me being her mother when she is a teenager...)

Jack- he brings so much joy and excitement into my life. Every day is something new- this week, no naps. Instead he reads books, looks out the window and talks to himself & his toys. This is not great at 6PM when he can no longer function BUT is so cute to listen to on the monitor. I love his silliness, the way he gets so excited for buses, motorcycles, "daddy's van", "papa's truck" and all of his favorite things. I love when he takes a moment from all of the action to give me a kiss, or hold my hand, or just run into me because he wants to. He makes me feel special because I am important to him, I might just be his number 1 or maybe just his number 1 person he notices when I am not there. I love having him as a son!

And finally, Dan. He is a great dad. I love to see him play games on his fancy cell phone with our 2 year old (which he said he would never do.) He loves to snuggle Nora, and takes such great care of her. He is very protective of our family, concerned for each of us and takes care of us. He is a wonderful husband and I am so happy to have him as mine FOREVER!

That is our family, my favorite people, and they make me happy. Because of them, I had a wonderful Mother's Day and a fabulous life!

No comments: