Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finding the time...

My list is long- but the amount of time I have where both kids are sleeping and I can get those things done is very limited. Tonight I am finding the time to do what I have needed to do for a long time...

Here are just a couple of snapshots from Nora's short life with us, she sleeps through much of our fun but we love our life together!

Jack loves to "share" which means he gets a turn. It's amazing how big he looks next to her.

One of my many "go to" activities for while Nora needs a little extra attention. Jack loves to paint!
Dinner out with all of my sisters, nieces & nephews, and of course mom and dad.

Our double stroller- WE LOVE IT!
Jack stealing freshly baked cookies... I wondered where the whole first row went.

Jack loves to ride bikes and play outside at Grandma & Papa's. This is my bike from when I was a kid- if you look closely it says "MARALEE" on the license plate.
Jack and Cousin Sadie's favorite things to do together.
Nora & Jack's first shared bath. Many more to come!
And, one of my favorite things. This girl smiling at me. She is so beautiful!

3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

I LOVE my double stroller too! BEST thing ever! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Nora at the end. What a sweet heart. She's adorable.

Kim Cannon said...

Great smiling picture of Nora. I tried to get one of Abby yesterday. Hopefully I will find time to post it sometime soon.

Darcy said...

SOOOOOOO sweet!!! Can't wait to see her in person this summer!!!