Sunday, June 5, 2011

so long, farewell

We have had an eventful couple of weeks, but very sad at the same time. Many of our friends are graduating from med school/dental school and are moving far far away. We are sad, especially Jack who looks out the window almost daily, wanting to play with these friends (asking for them by name.) It breaks my heart.

Sharing goodbye ice cream cones.



Trains, Trains, Trains


And of course, the happy things that fill our life....

Nora playing with Daddy!

Jack found a Pampered Chef magnet I got years ago on the fridge. He brought it to me asking for an ice cream cone (I'm pretty sure it was before 11 AM. Sometimes I just want to avoid the fight...) I gave him an ice cream cone and this is what I found 10 minutes later. He's a smart kid!

Our little Nora is now 2 months old! We went to see Dr. Dan this week and she is 10 lb. 2 oz. (25%), and 23 1/4 inches (75%). Healthy as can be! He also gave me the secret if she gets really constipated- she poops every other day, and she does get a little uncomfortable. (Karo syrup or Suppository... NICE!)
And my little man! He loves his trains! I drew this track on my parent's driveway at least a week ago and it is still there! He loves to run, ride his car, and take his train for a ride all around the track. That is a lot of use out of very little effort- that is what I like sometimes!

1 comment:

Julaine said...

Nora looks so cute in her blessing outfit!