Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Reminder

Right when I think I have all the answers and that I do a pretty good job managing a 2-year old and a newborn, someone or something gives me a little dose of reality. I am not perfect, and I guess I need to be reminded of that once in a while. (Actually I never think I am perfect, but my 2-year old seems to RESIST my wanna-be perfection these days.)

So, to remind me of how wonderful my "little people" can be, here are a couple of pictures. :)
Jack at Cars 2 with Grandma & Papa Wilson

Jack watering Grandma's Flowers

The kids just hanging out. I made Nora a sun-hat and she is trying it out for size and style.

And my beautiful baby. Who is pretty close to perfect.


Jack dancing at the Mexican Restaurant last week. He was very cute and surprisingly well behaved at dinner.
Obviously I am not the one behind the camera, and didn't know I'd be part of the video.

2 comments:

kris said...

so cute!! I hope you are doing well.

sylvia said...

Your kids are so adorable! Good job on the sunhat, by the way. :)