Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fishing



I have the happiest little boy right now... He has been asking for weeks to watch Mickey Mouse Choo Choo, with the snow and santa. What? That was a Christmas special we watched 8 months ago. WELL- Disney decided to play this Christmas special yesterday so we have it on the DVR AGAIN! HOORAY!

Because I have a few minutes- I wanted to upload this little video of Jack fishing with Papa Russ and Dad (the women were on the boat too- but I don't like to deal with the fish too much so I was just there for the ride.)





I was not pleased to take off Nora's vest, but she was not having it. Maybe we'll wait until next year for her to be part of the boating experience.
Jack driving the boat.
Until next time...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great video! He's talking so well. Thanks for sharing, keep the pics and video's coming :)

Jessica and Todd said...

Looks like a fun fishing trip! Jack definitely looks like he knows what he is doing:) Hope you guys are doing well.

kris said...

so cute.

Titensor Family said...

oh i love this. Sadie just watched the video and put her hands on her cheeks and said "oh my gosh jack jack the fish!! jack one two fish!" it was way cute. anyways love the pics. nora looks huge! and so much hair