Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NOAH'S ARK

One of my favorite things about Summer- going to Noah's Ark!
We got it in on the 3rd last day of the open season, which was a little colder than we would have liked, but it was still a lot of fun!

The whole clan (minus my mom and Nora) on the Adventure River.
Jack loved this waterslide! (He loved everything there, but he was so cold!)
Cousin Cade and Jack watching the big boat going down the hill, making the big big splash.
Grandma and Cousin Lauren.
The Bumper Boats
Nora- the sun came out at one point so I dressed her to go in the water, but it was short lived. Honestly, she only was awake for an hour at a time so she was just too tired.
And the kiddie-coaster.

Still today- Jack is asking me to see Sponge-Bob (there was a statue of him at the park) and to go on waterslides. I am amazed at what Jack remembers from day to day.
We had a lot of fun, hopefully next year it will be a little warmer!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Jack is such a ham! I love his face on the kiddy coaster. Looks like you had a great time despite the temperature.