Friday, December 30, 2011

Pre-Christmas (and a birthday)

Finding the perfect Christmas Tree with Jack (we left Nora behind)


Decorating the tree- with help from our little monsters
Jack in his Christmas hat
Nora just so happy


A break from Christmas to celebrate my birthday
My helper
We didn't go see Santa this year, maybe too lazy or just didn't have time with our vacation right before, so this is the best we could do!
(We had gone caroling with the Wilson family, and this was a porch decoration at one of the houses we stopped at. classy...)

We made it... everything was taken care of so we could enjoy the Christmas holiday with both sides of our family and friends.

1 comment:

Kim Cannon said...

One of these years I want to do the real Christmas tree thing. I love the way they smell, plus I love your pictures of the adventure of actually picking out a tree.