Monday, May 20, 2013

UTAH VACATION September 2012

 As a little bonus, Dan let me and the kids fly out to Utah to visit my family and friends.  I often wonder who's bonus it is?  Dan slept at home, in our bed, no interruptions for almost a week!  That was not my experience, but WE LOVED every minute of it!

The highlight of the trip (and everyone since then) is the jumping/stunt gym.  The kids just love running and enjoying all the open space.  During preschool time is the best- no big people to really have to watch out for.
The blue foam pits are always a favorite- I was so afraid of losing the McQueen hat or Jacks green car he couldn't let go of. 
 Nora loved the trampolines.
We went with our cousins, and friends met us there.  It was so nice to have all of them entertained, in one place, so that we could enjoy chatting. 
 Just a normal night- all 4 kids happy and ready for bed.  Dan stayed home, and my brother-in-law was traveling for work.  2 moms+4 kids= a little tv is not all that bad. 

 Our flight home- ice cream on the layover and two very tired kids for our last leg of our flight.  I was particularly satisfied with the accomplishment of two kids sleeping peacefully, and I even dozed off a little too!
 It was a great trip, we really played a LOT with family and a few friends.  We took it easy, with 2 little kids and being on my own, I did all that I wanted, and that I could handle without going absolutely crazy! 

No comments: