Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Don't Do It!"

Jack and I took a break from our snowy winter weather and headed to sunny CA to visit our friends! (in fact, we got super delayed in Milwaukee because of snow and missed our connection in Vegas, AND didn't get to CA until 1 AM Wisconsin time... THANK YOU snowstorm!)

We enjoyed playing outside, digging for rocks, movies, playing with friends, library story time, and just relaxing. It was a wonderful little vacation away from all of the cold. One morning it had rained, and we went for a walk to the orchard up the driveway/street. We did not get very far...

Looks pretty harmless, but by the time I could catch up and I call out "Jack, stay standing! Don't sit down." I saw a big splash!



What can I say... a two year old helps me to enjoy the little things in life.


A couple of pictures from our trip...

Bedtime

Playing trucks. Jack loved his friend's big truck, and Jack shared his identical truck- just a lot smaller. It's funny how kids determine which one they want more.
Moms and almost 2 year olds. They are 3 weeks apart-Jack younger.

We had an excellent trip! And the flight home, much smoother. Jack was on my lap and slept the whole 3 hour flight from AZ. I even dozed off a little bit! :)

We made it home just in time for the big Packers Game, actually during it. We flew in our Packers gear so we were ready for a PARTY and delicious snacks Dan made for us. We were so lucky! AND the Packer's won! We are so excited for this weeks BIG WIN! (hopefully)

No comments: