Thursday, March 29, 2012

CELEBRATION

Our little girl has turned one, hooray! My sister asked me if I would cry, and I said probably not and I didn't. I have thought why and it is because I look forward to the 1 year mark for so many wonderful reasons. I love the 1 year to 5 year age, so many exciting milestones. Walking, talking, personality coming out. It is really exciting.

Also, she is sleeping through the night FINALLY! Hooray for 1 year old!

Just like anything else, we never seem to celebrate once. Party with Grandma & Papa a week early, birthday lunch with Jack's friend and her mom, cousins coming over for a second lunch with play/party, and then dinner & cake with Grandma Diane who was visiting from NC.

A couple of picture highlights.


cake #1 (too tired)

Clothes & blocks


Leap Frog purple dog and her very first baby doll, which she loves

And big blocks! Obviously both kids LOVE these!


Lasagna for dinner and Birthday Cake

I guess they are learning to share...


Birthday Bath and a family picture

Jack wanted to sing happy birthday all by himself, probably just so he could blow out Nora's candle all by himself.

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Yay! Congratulations. 1 is absolutely a fun milestone. They change so much in the first year, it's incredible. Nora is so cute as always.

The Gray Gang said...

Holy moly. Where has the time gone? What a fun birthday for Nora. I LOOVE the bath picture. ADorABle!