Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't Tell Daddy...

When Daddy is away...

Mom lets me play in the refrigerator. I am now playing with my magnet toys from inside of the fridge!
Walk around with no diaper on... Dad says if I make a mess that Mommy has to clean it up!

I get to eat cookies (I am pretty sure I found the one with the MOST chocolate chips!)

We sure have a lot of fun! But we save the MOST FUN for when Daddy is home. :)

We've decided to enjoy the nice weather and spend a little time outside, on the grass. Little did we know that Jack HATES grass! He is deathly afraid of walking on it, and if he sits/falls he freaks out!!! (This picture was taken before he fell on it the first time.) I guess we will take the same approach that continues to FAIL as we try to get Jack to eat fruits and veggies... Play on the grass EVERY DAY to hopefully get over this!

Auntie Manda- Thank you for the BYU Hat! If it falls off, he tries to put it back on himself. HE LOVES IT!


4 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

My sister had a mat that she's bring out on the grass, it was as if there was an invisible fence around it because Judson would not step foot on the grass. She had many days reading in the sun, while her boy was 'fenced' in and safe in one place. Enjoy it!

Melissa said...

He sure looks like he is enjoying himself. Glad you're having fun playing, we'll have to work on this grass phobia.

Manda said...

oh wow! he is so stinkin cute!! hope the hats not to big for him. does jack have a byu shirt yet?!
ok yes, just get him out there, roll on the grass for him do something!! kids are crazy!
Cant wait to see you two in 3 weeks!!!

Julaine said...

That cookie picture is a classic!