Monday, March 1, 2010

"Bonus Time"

Not to be confused with "Business Time"
(Another one of Dan's favorite YouTube videos-)



The discussion at our house is often "This is bonus time, let's watch tv, do a puzzle, relax." My argument, of course, "I'm going to do the dishes, organize Jack's clothes, do an odd job I wouldn't have time for otherwise."

Today I stayed home with Jack- he's sick again... just a throat virus, thank goodness it wasn't an ear infection! We went to the Dr., had lunch with Grandma, and stopped at Grandma Betty's house to pick out a special Beanie Baby for Jack Jack. After all of that, we went home and took a nap together. Aaahhh, to just relax and enjoy being together-pretty lucky, and SO WELL DESERVED!

I hope you all enjoyed your Monday!

2 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

hope your little jack is on the mend

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Found your blog! I've been slacking on updating ours... are we still on for Thursday? We're looking forward to a game of Settlers, perhaps? We'll have to chat about tomorrow. (PS- loove the vids- they are some of our favorites youtubees). Hope Jack is feeling better!