Monday, March 8, 2010

Sometimes our little man is the cutest thing in the WORLD! And other times he is a GREAT BIG MONSTER! Either way, we love him and are sure glad to have him around!

Just some pictures and a video for today!

Check out these teeth!!! He now has 6- 4 on the top, 2 on the bottom. We know, you really can't miss his two front teeth!

After a bath- sometimes I let him play in his towel naked! I don't know what this move is, but it's pretty funny!

This is a "Pillow Pal" from Grandma Diane. When Jack is playing and needs a little rest he rolls around on it for a minute, but then he is rejuvenated and ready to go!

One of Jack's favorites- Quesadillas.

Our Saturday day was WIDE OPEN! We ended up at the mall, all three of us, plus our friends the Hatch's. Jack & Trevin played in the play area.

Sunday- a February birthday celebration. Jack's cousins came to town and we had a great party!

Sadly, Jack didn't even eat any cake. :( We are suspicious that he is allergic to eggs (LONG STORY). Luckily I made some caramel cookie bars that have NO EGGS in them, and he LOVED THAT! Plus, they had oatmeal so they were kind of healthy- right?

And finally- Jack's Tricks! He was doing all of his tricks at the Dr. office, but once we got the camera out it was all over. (Of course.) He also has started taking steps, usually 1 or 2, but last night he took 4 steps to Dan. Very special! (I think Dan may be his favorite these days too- kind of gives me a break- and they are very cute together.)



We did go to the allergist, and as of now he is allergic to blueberries. Kind of confusing, but we are still looking into the possibility of being allergic to eggs. (The good news, he may or may not be allergic to omnicef, an antibiotic that worked GREAT for Jack's ear infections. Luckily we haven't had any ear infections lately that it's been a problem.) Either way, we are getting to the bottom of this!!!

2 comments:

Teryn said...

HEY! I never knew of your blog before. Thanks for the comment love. BTW... I'm scheduled to be induced Saturday morning so I guess you guys can count on me NOT being at church on Sunday. LOL!

Kim Cannon said...

I love the pictures of your little guy! He is so cute. To bad about the eggs. I am curious to know the story behind that, I will have to ask you the next time I see you!