Monday, March 15, 2010

On our toes...

I am totally that mother who always has the camera ready for anything cute that her child might do. His walking video was of the FIRST time he ever walked more than 3 steps, so I'm pretty impressed I had the camera so available.
(Of course, I do realize that all babies do these cute things, but for the sake of Grandmas and Grandpas, aunts and uncles, and cousins too, I keep on posting!)

This is a funny video from playing at Grandma & Papa Wilson's house, Jack loves to go up and down the stairs, and decided that sitting and bouncing was just as fun. :) His older (but not bigger) friend was there too, so they enjoyed this game together!





Jacks other new tricks... He plays with his ball popping toy all by himself. He knows how to put the balls in AND start the music/air going. This entertained him while I took a shower the other day, so I am incredibly grateful!

Also, Dan decided to get Jack to stand on his hand, just like his much younger and smaller cousin Cade. He can do it! However, it is a little scary when Jack decides to not be so cooperative.
(As a side note... I think Dan is handsome! And I love watching him be a Dad!)

1 comment:

Brittany and Scott said...

wow you are quick!!! jackson started talking a few steps on his own but i am never able to get the camera fast enough. enjoy your weekend in chitown ;)