Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A rainy day...

a perfect day to play in puddles. :)






The ball pit was the activity for the weekend- card day with a friend on Friday, friends coming over Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon play (a distraction for our overtired child.)
Also- you could say we have started piano lessons. I have been practicing a song for church and Jack sits next to me and turns his pages in the book. He is very cute. Now he goes up to the piano and says "na, na, na." I'm pretty sure that is what he says as he reaches for anything he wants, but maybe it is his way of saying "piano."
And one of the best parts of his seat being forward facing- watching scenes like this unfold. :)

A couple of funny ones...

We pulled out the play food after school on Monday. Jack found a piece of pizza, put it in his mouth and then preceded to throw it in the garbage. I guess it didn't taste as good as homemade. :)

Also- Jack has been a monster going to sleep at night. Last night I took away his blanket that was in his crib, and gave him a different one. He went right to sleep. I think his blue & brown striped blanket scared him.

5 comments:

kris said...

what a cutie!

Manda Sue said...

jack you are so cute! i cant wait to see you in july!! it will be such a load of fun!!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany and Scott said...

hey did my mom give you your other fire fighter hat back?

Kim Cannon said...

You are such a good mom. I haven't let my kids play in puddles for way to long. I need to remember it is the simple things, like puddle jumping that they will remember!