Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We did it!


We finally turned Jack's carseat around! The new recommendation is 2 years old, but Jack was getting a little too tall AND the cold air just wasn't getting to him fast enough. VERY LAME REASONS when we're talking about safety, but I am sure he is very safe!

Last weekend we went to Reclaiming Our Heritage at the VA medical center grounds. We only spent about 1 hour there (most of the time seeing my friend from work sing) but Jack wanted to walk EVERYWHERE and see EVERYTHING!


Jack loved to dance to the music! Every once in a while he would get a big idea and dart towards the stage- I WAS ON MY TOES (or behind the camera)!!!

Betsy singing- It was a GREAT show! I really enjoyed the patriotic music at the end- it reminds me of how grateful I am to live in the Land of the Free!

3 comments:

Manda said...

How fun is that. Jack-we miss you! I still have to hear Bets sings sometime!!

Brittany and Scott said...

way to be patriotic!!! besides scott being home from work on a monday i almost forgot it was a holiday. sad and pathetic i know.

Brittany and Scott said...

we have names picked out for a boy and a girl. we are just struggling to come up with a middle name we like for a girl.