Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A weekend without Dan...



Dan went to Utah for the Holiday weekend- a friend was getting married and we like to check in on all of our friends.
Yes it seems strange we vacation separate, but how much fun would Jack and I have frisbee golfing every day, eating at Tucanos (I would enjoy this, not Jack so much) and the wedding was in Logan Utah- Jack and I spend most of our time in Provo. It seems like we would have vacationed alone, even if were in the same state.

Jack and I had a lot of fun at home!

Saturday morning, Jack slept until 9:10 AM!!! I woke him up- I don't really plan on him sleeping that long and I didn't want him to wake up during my 9:30 piano lesson. He was ready to go- first stop, a little morning read.

Then we hit up a neighborhood rummage sale. I found Jack a rocking chair- and it's RED! I LOVE RED!


We played at Grandma & Papa's house.

And when Dad made it home- we went on a festive walk for Memorial Day (Thank you Auntie Katie for the festive shirt and of course a Bomb Pop to go!)

AND enjoyed Pizza together, at the table. (Thanks to the new booster seat that I found at the rummage as well!)

Yes, Jack is a happy baby! He has been a lot of fun, going to bed without a peep and napping great! We are very lucky!

3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

I love your red rocking chair. I bet it looks great in your living room too!! Jack is getting so big. I'm really jealous of his awesome sleeping schedule. My kids are up between 5:30 and 6:30. No MATTER what time we put them to bed.

Brittany and Scott said...

love the rocking chair. i wish i was a rummager like you; next time i'm out there you'll have to show me how its done.

Cami and Juan said...

I love him in that little red rocking chair.