Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Haircuts

Jack and I got haircuts last week. I have really been enjoying playing with Jack's hair at night, making it all wild and crazy, but sadly it needed a new do- with the hot weather and picture day coming up we cut it all off. Surprisingly, he did quite well.


Following our haircuts, we had an eventful weekend of playing with Grandma & Grandpa Boston, family reunion, and swimming at the hotel. It was great-we are still recovering!
Jack in his Pepsi shirt from Grandma Diane. She is a big fan of pepsi!!! As is his mom and dad. :)
At the family reunion- we did a "Building a Cardhouse" challenge (kind of like on Survivor.) Dan was in the finals, I lost to him in the semi-finals. Our towers were so tall we ran out of cards. ***A little credit to Dan's aunt who painted plywood and then helped a friend cut about 500 cards on the table saw. They said it took over 2 1/2 hours. ***
Jack napping- for 30 min. We made it through the day, but we were all hot and tired by the end.

Monday night swimming with Grandma & Grandpa. Jack had a great time in the kid pool, the big pool he could have done without. Or maybe it was his Floating Tube/Life Jacket that he didnt' like.



And- My favorite trick. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

I love Jack's pepsi shirt. So as of late, Kevin will tell me a couple of times during the day, "mom, I need a pepsi!" He is just as pleased with a sprite, but it seriously cracks me up! Now, in my defense. I don't let him have pepsi. I mean he's had a sip occassionally, but he doesn't get to drink it. Cherry Pepsi being my drink of choice, I think it is hilarious!