Monday, May 24, 2010

Jack's First...

Let me preface this video- Dan has a friend, let's call him Joe (who does not read our blog, but may start if Dan tells him about this post...) who moved away to a more "liberal" area of the country. After a few short months Joe called Dan and told him that he participated in the worlds (?) largest naked bikeride.

So when I saw Jack doing this, I can officially call this Jack's First (and should be only) naked bikeride.

You can't see anything- for all you need to know he has a diaper on... And I PROMISE I washed the seat of his toy after his little ride. So no friends need to worry about those kinds of germs.


Jack and I went to Dan's ultimate frisbee game. After showing Dan the pictures, he said "You know you could have taken a picture of the game." I hate to disappoint you Dan, but Jack is a little cuter than you all sweaty running around. (And he requires a little more attention.)

After the game- He loves his "Eating the Alphabet" book.
A very tired baby... 11:15 AM, lunchtime. Apparently nap time couldn't come soon enough! This was the case both Friday and Saturday.
By the way, Jack started saying "mom" 2 days before Mother's Day (AKA the day mom let me fall into the piano.) He says "dad" also, but really only once Dad leaves the room. And his latest word "yack." we're assuming that he is saying Jack, so it is very cute. He seems to say it when I would usually say it. For example. He pulls the plug out of the tub- I gasp and he says "Yack!" It is ADORABLE! He also just yells it when he is very excited, or when he should be sleeping in bed but is still up causing trouble. You've got to love the little ball of energy!

I took some awesome pictures tonight, so I am sure I will post again soon! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Manda said...

so cute. him sleeping at lunch time. congrats on your big firsts jack jack! thats so exciting!! :)

Manda said...

man and jacks naked bikeride. almost forgot about that. thats a funny video to show jack someday... heh