Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just one minute...

Sometimes I just need a minute... like to go to the bathroom, to deal with raw meat, or to open the oven and get something out. Really a job that should only take 1 second, but with a baby in my arms or tugging at my legs it becomes nearly impossible!

So with Jack being sick, he has been held a lot. He is feeling better, so we are trying to let him get a grip on reality. Two activities that seem to hold his attention...

My piano lesson family has this in their music room. He hasn't quite figured it out enough to be really loud, but he loves it anyway!

And last night when we got home from piano, we had a special surprise waiting on our doorstep. A ball pit!!! Jack loves to play peek-a-boo around the middle ball spiral thing, and to crawl around in circles. He is very happy just hanging out inside.


And this morning... "Mom, I don't need you to hold me. I don't need a new diaper, or any clothes. I'm just going to sit in here all day." Sadly the fun had to end.

3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

fun. this is the same one that Kevin has. Jack looks like he is in heaven!

Kim Cannon said...

I know what you mean about needing a minute. I feel the same way. So glad you found something to keep Jack's attention.

Brittany and Scott said...

ball pits are amazing!!! i can't believe how big jack is getting.