Monday, June 22, 2009

I survived!



Dan went to NC for a couple of days to go golfing and left Jack and me home, ALONE. My mom and Dad were out of town too! Days were long, but we survived.

I guess when he is not there, you really come to realize the great things he does to make your life easier... puts the baby to sleep, watches him when I need to run errands, listens at the end of the day and mows the lawn (are just a few- there is a long list! I know I couldn't do it on my own for long, so I was happy to have him home!

Just in time for Fathers Day! He is the greatest Dad!

We met Dan at the airport before he flew out. And of course, Dan's First Father's Day!

2 comments:

Jen I said...

Sometimes it's still so crazy to me that Dan is a daddy! (Ok, sometimes it's still crazy to me that WE'RE parents too.) But I swear I could look at Dan and wonder if he's still 19!

Titensor Family said...

good pic dan. hope he had fun golfing....chase would have loved a trip like that...