Monday, June 1, 2009

I've got it good...

Life is good. What a great feeling it is to go to bed at night and know that when I wake up it will be a great day! Well, not everything about my day may be wonderful, but there are a couple things I can count on: A happy (and predictable) baby and a husband who works so hard to take care of us.
I count my blessings everyday and consider myself very lucky!

Jack took his first walk at daycare on Friday. I didn't have a coat for him so we doubled up on the onesies under his outfit and I had a hat. It was like 65 degrees, but a little windy.
At Papa Russ & Grandma Cindy's, waiting to go home after a short visit. Like baby.. like dad (?)
Sunday dinner with papa and grandma, and Great Grandma Betty.
Jack's newest toy- the BUMBO! He loves it, and does much better with it during the afternoon, rather than right before bedtime like here.

We are all healthy now! I can tell because Jack is back to pooping every morning and is sleeping through the night again. I'm telling you- he is PREDICTABLE! I love it!One of my favorite nicknames for baby Jack, "Mullet Man." He has had this since he was born and we LOVE IT! It's his signature style!

6 comments:

emily j said...

I think Jack is looking less like Dan and more like your dad (don't tell Dan I said that though....)

Julaine said...

Cute picture of Dan and Jack. It's nice to have a predictable baby, makes life easier. Glad Jack likes his bumbo, it's a no go with Addison, two months ago maybe but not now!

lindsy said...

he is so handsome! and it seriously just keeps getting better and better. have fun with him!

Jen I said...

Aw, he's looking so handsome!

michelle said...

Oh my, he's so cute! He's looking so different as he gets older. He was cute before too but he's sure handsome!

Manda Sue said...

Love these new pics. Woah that bumbo looks fun. Jack is such a good smiler.. and i have to agree predictable. Good work!! :)