Sunday, June 7, 2009

The tables have turned...

We are BOTH sleep talkers.

Before Baby Jack came around, I was the one that always got caught saying something stupid in my sleep, Dan would reply or ask a question, and sooner or later I would figure out what he was doing and I would say "I don't know! Let me sleep!"

Now that I am up feeding Jack at 5 AMish, I get greeted with some odd comment from Dan.

Yesterday it was "We need a smooth getaway." I don't know from what, but something."
And today "Don't lose those." I ask "Don't loose what?" He responds, "matches."

Being married is great!

2 comments:

emily j said...

Oh I love that. I get some pretty good stuff from keith too, we have had full conversations while he is asleep!

Jen I said...

I was going to leave almost the same comment as Emily! (Well,but about Ryan, of course. I don't get good conversations from Keith...) Maybe our husbands should have a sleepover and they'd all be superheros making getaways together.